Here’s a list of public figures who have publicly discussed their cannabis use:
1) Snoop Dogg: The rapper and entrepreneur is well-known for his love of cannabis and has been an advocate for legalization for many years. He even has his own line of cannabis products called Leafs by Snoop.
2) Willie Nelson: The legendary musician and activist has been a vocal supporter of cannabis for decades. He has been open about his personal use and even launched his own line of cannabis products called Willie’s Reserve.
3) Seth Rogen: The actor and comedian has been open about his love of cannabis, and even incorporated it into some of his movies such as “Pineapple Express” and “This Is The End.”
4) Whoopi Goldberg: The actress and talk show host is also a cannabis user and has spoken publicly about how it has helped her with her health issues, including menstrual cramps.
5) Tommy Chong: The comedian and actor is perhaps best known for his work in the stoner comedy duo Cheech and Chong, and has been a vocal advocate for cannabis legalization.
Buy Cannabis Pre-Rolls from Legal Cannabis Dispensary, Sunland, California
6) Martha Stewart: The lifestyle mogul and TV personality has partnered with cannabis companies to create her own line of CBD products for pets, and has also expressed her interest in cooking with cannabis.
7) Rihanna: The singer and fashion mogul has been open about her cannabis use, even posting pictures on social media of herself smoking. She has also been spotted at cannabis events.
8) Wiz Khalifa: The rapper has been open about his love of cannabis and even has his own line of cannabis products called Khalifa Kush.
9) Miley Cyrus: The singer and actress has been open about her cannabis use and even told Rolling Stone magazine that she thinks it’s the “best drug on earth.”
10) Kevin Smith: The filmmaker and actor has been open about his love of cannabis, and even created a show called “Hollyweed” about two friends who start a business in the cannabis industry.
Leave A Comment