How to Make Pot Potato Salad
Total Time Reqd.: 25 mins
Cuisine: American side-dish
- 2 1/2 pounds potatoes peeled and cut into 2-inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons cannabis infused oil
- 1 large celery stalk finely chopped
- 1/2 medium onion red finely diced
- 3 eggs hard-boiled peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup Italian parsley fresh finely chopped
- Step 1
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add potatoes and cook just until tender, about 7 minutes. Do not cook to mush. Drain. Set aside.
- Step 2
In a small bowl combine vinegar, mustard, mayonnaise, sugar, salt, pepper, and cannabis oil. Whisk to combine.
- Step 3
Place drained potatoes in a large bowl along with the celery, onion, hard-boiled eggs, and Italian parsley. Add the dressing and toss gently to combine and evenly mix and coat all the ingredients. Chill until ready to serve.