How to Make CBD Moscow Mule
- 2 ounces of vodka
- 1 ounce lime juice
- 1/3 ounce of ginger syrup
- 1 serving of Water-Soluble CBD
- ginger beer, to top
- lime wedge
- mint sprig
- Step 1
Make ginger syrup
- 1. Bring 1/2 cup of water to boil in a small saucepan.
- 2. Add 1/2 cup of sugar and stir until completely dissolved.
- 3. Add a 3-inch stem of fresh ginger. Cover and reduce to a simmer.
- 4. Simmer for 30 minutes. Remove from heat, cool, and strain.
- 5. Once made the ginger syrup can be stored ideally in an old jar. Sealed and refrigerated, it’s good for up to a month!
- Step 2
Fill a chilled copper mug ( or highball glass) with ice.
- Step 3
Add vodka, lime juice, ginger syrup, and CBD and stir briefly to mix.
- Step 4
Top with ginger beer.
- Step 5
Garnish with your lime wedge and mint sprig.