How to Make CBD Oil Golden Milk
Golden milk contains turmeric, a spice native to India and southeast Asia, which has been used to cure a multitude of ailments for centuries. Ginger is also a medicinal ingredient in this CBD oil golden milk recipe and has powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects.
- 2 cups of almond or coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon of ceylon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of maple syrup or raw honey
- 1 inch strip fresh ginger or 1/4 teaspoon of ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch each of finely ground black pepper, nutmeg and clove
- CBD Oil
- Step 1
Add milk, vanilla and spices to small saucepan over low heat and cook 10 minutes.
- Step 2
Remove from heat, pour into mugs, add desired amount of CBD oil (see notes) and stir well.
- Step 3