How to Make Cold-Busting Weed Elixir
- 1/2 oz. (14 g.) decarbed weed
- 3 oz. vodka
- 3 tablespoon honey/li>
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger/li>
- 1 teaspoon orange zest/li>
- Grind your cannabis.
- Spread it thinly over a sheet of parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Set the oven to 220–235 degrees F.
- Bake for 30 to 45 minutes—and your weed is ready to get you baked.
- Heat the honey over low heat in a small saucepan, making sure not to let it foam.
- Grind up your decarbed weed into a powder and stir it into the honey. Add the ginger and orange zest, then slowly add in the vodka.
- Cook over a low heat. The mixture should stay liquid, not become a hot, sticky mess. After 30 minutes, pour into a jar and let it cool.
- Take a teaspoon every 15 minutes, until you hit the right dose for you.