Ruderalis cannabis is a less common and less well-known variety of the cannabis plant. It is typically smaller and less potent than its more popular counterparts, Sativa and Indica. However, Ruderalis has a unique set of benefits that can make it an attractive option for certain users. Here are five benefits of Ruderalis cannabis:
1) Short Growth Cycle: Ruderalis has a short life cycle and can be harvested in as little as eight weeks from seed to harvest. This makes it a great option for growers who want a quick turnaround and don’t want to wait several months for their plants to mature.
2) Resistant to Harsh Weather: Ruderalis plants are naturally adapted to harsh growing conditions, such as cold weather and short growing seasons. This makes them a good option for outdoor growing in northern climates where other strains may not thrive.
3) High in CBD: Ruderalis strains tend to be high in CBD, which has been found to have numerous medicinal benefits, including anti-inflammatory and anti-anxiety properties.
4) Low in THC: Ruderalis strains typically have very low levels of THC, the psychoactive compound found in cannabis. This makes them a good option for users who want the medicinal benefits of cannabis without the “high” associated with THC.
5) Hybridization Potential: Because Ruderalis has unique characteristics, it can be bred with other strains of cannabis to create new hybrid varieties that may have desirable qualities, such as a short life cycle, resistance to harsh weather, and high levels of CBD.