Different cannabis strains have different effects on people, and there is no one-size-fits-all approach. What works for one person might not work for another, so it’s important to consult with a healthcare professional before using cannabis.
Here are top five cannabis strains that are generally associated with Spring:
1) Green Crack – Green Crack, also known as “Green Crush”, is a potent, uplifting, descended from the storied Skunk #1 strain. This sativa-dominant strain is known for its energizing effects and citrusy flavor, making it a great choice for a daytime pick-me-up.
2) Blue Dream – This hybrid strain is a popular choice for spring due to its balanced effects, which can be both relaxing and uplifting. It also has a sweet berry flavor. This strain produces a balanced high and is high THC but low CBD percentage, making this potent strain a fan favorite of both novice and veteran cannabis consumers.
3) Strawberry Cough – This sativa-dominant strain has a sweet, fruity flavor and is known for its euphoric effects. It’s a good choice for socializing or creative activities.
4) Pineapple Express – This hybrid strain has a tropical, fruity flavor and is known for its uplifting effects. It can help boost energy and creativity.
5) Cherry Pie – This indica-dominant strain has a sweet, cherry flavor and is known for its relaxing effects. It can help reduce stress and promote relaxation. This tincture tastes good. We infused these drops with 1000mg of broad spectrum THC and gave them a yummy cherry pie flavor that will have you feeling baked.