Cannabis Infused BBQ Sauce Recipe
- 1/3 ounce of cannabis, finely ground
- 3 tablespoons green onion, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3/4 tomato paste
- 1 tablespoons fresh garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoons honey
- pinch of ground ginger
- 1/2 cup apricot nectar
- 1/4 cup water
Buy Cannabis Flowers Online from WeedWay – Legal Cannabis Weed Dispensary, Sunland
Combine oil, cannabis, green onion, lime juice and water in crock pot. Cook on low for 2 hours.
Add apple cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, tomato paste, garlic, brown sugar, chili powder, cayenne pepper, honey, ground ginger, and apricot nectar. Mix well. Cook on low for another hour. Stir occasionally.
Add our sauce on top of wings, chicken breast, ribs and anything else you’d like to BBQ
Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
Leave A Comment