How to Make CBD-Infused Tea
- Almond or coconut milk 2 Cups
- CBD oil 3-5mg
- Tea 2 tablespoons or 2 teabags of your favorite tea
- Ground ginger 1/8 teaspoon
- Freshly ground nutmeg 1/8 teaspoon
- Maple syrup 2 tablespoons
The Best Quality Pre-Rolls Delivered from WeedWay – Licensed Cannabis Dispensary, Sunland-Tujunga, California, Los Angeles
- Step 1
In a saucepan, pan or pot, mix your milk and tea and then bring your pot to a boil.
- Step 2
Strain your tea or remove the tea bags.
- Step 3
Stir in your maple syrup, ginger, nutmeg, and CBD oil.
- Step 4
Tea is ready(makes two cannabis-infused drinks).
Leave A Comment