There are tea buffs, and there are marijuana buffs and both groups love to defend their addiction.
But the real legend lies in aficionados who know how to reap the maximum potential of both the elements.
They are marijuana-tea buffs.
The obsession with earning a euphoric ride from marijuana tea seems to increase as people look to get the best marijuana tea recipe for their morning and evening-munchy relaxation times.
Cannabis Bud at WeedWay- Legal Cannabis Dispensary at California, LA
- 1 gram cannabis bud
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Teabag/ tea ball/ tea dip
- 1 1/2 cups water
- Sugar or honey
- Grind the marijuana strain/bud by chopping it into pieces. You can use a knife or other chopping tool. Make sure that you aren’t converting the marijuana granules into fine powders.
- Apply butter on all the faces of chopped marijuana buds. Maintain the balance while mixing butter with buds. The idea is to paint a butter layer over the chopped buds. Keep in mind that you aren’t drowning the strain in butter but just coating with it.
(We apply butter because we want THC to bind to something such as fatty acid. Since THC is insoluble in water, not using butter would make it useless in the tea.)
- Akin to tea dip, make a marijuana dip. You can also create your cannabis dip using the existing tea dip. Tear it down, throw away the tea content, and stuff it with cannabis and butter mixture. Be careful that you aren’t spilling the mixture. Feed the entire mix and pack it with a thread. You can also use metal/steel tea balls.
- Get some water on the tea making container, and boil it gently on the stove. Keep the temperature below the boiling point so that the water bubbles mildly. Don’t overheat it.
- Dip the metal tea ball with the mixture and simmer it for at least half an hour. Regulate the temperature depending on if the solution boils.
- You can also add tea flavors to gain some taste when the process reaches the final few minutes.
- Once you are done simmering the solution, remove the tea ball. Let the solution cool a bit. The tea is ready to be served.
- You can also add sugar/honey for appeasing the sweet spot on your taste bud.
Leave A Comment