Gummy bear sweets are enjoyed by people from 6 to 60! as we can remember. However, considering health, these treats aren’t something we can indulge in regularly but adults can purchase cannabis-infused gummies, and some are relatively healthy with stevia and other organic sweeteners involved.
These paleo gummy bears have a natural sweetener, but no processed ingredients! Make sure you keep your children away!
- 2/3 cup pureed fruit (any berry will do)
- 1/3 cup water
- One tablespoon of lemon juice
- Two tablespoons of honey or maple syrup
- 2-3 tsp cannabis tincture
- Three tablespoons of grass-fed gelatin (you will find this online or in some health food stores)
- Gummy bear molds
- A saucepan
- Combine your fresh fruit (or juice) into a saucepan with 1/3-cup water, lemon juice, sweetener. Place the mixture on medium-low heat.
- Add your cannabis tincture to the mix, and slowly whisk in the grass-fed gelatin.
- Continue whisking the mixture until it is smooth and well combined.
- Turn off the heat. Using a spoon or dropper, fill your mold with the mixture.
- After around 5 minutes in the freezer, or 15 in the fridge, your bears are ready to remove from the mold and enjoy!
Leave A Comment