Cannabis Vegetable Soup Recipe
Total Time: 1 Hour
Servings: 4 People
- 3 large plum tomatoes halved
- 1 cup roughly chopped yellow onion
- 1 small fennel bulb trimmed and roughly chopped
- 1 large carrot peeled and chopped
- 4 unpeeled garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoon CannaOil
- 2 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup torn fresh flat-leaf parsley
Preheat oven to 375°F. Place tomatoes (cut side down), onion, fennel, carrot, and garlic cloves on a half-size (18- x 13- x 1-inch) rimmed baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Stir CannaOil together and tomato paste in a small bowl. Add oil mixture, thyme, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper to tomato mixture; toss to coat. Bake in preheated oven until vegetables are tender and beginning to brown, about 35 minutes.
Squeeze garlic from cloves into a blender; discard skins. Scrape vegetable mixture and any accumulated pan juices into a blender.
Combine stock and cream in a large microwavable bowl; microwave on HIGH until hot, 2 to 3 minutes. Add stock mixture, vinegar, and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper to a blender. Remove center piece of blender lid (to allow steam to escape); secure blender lid on blender. Place a clean towel over opening in blender lid (to avoid splatters). Process until very smooth, 30 seconds to 1 minute.
Carefully pour soup into 4 bowls; top servings evenly with parsley.