This fantastic edibles breakfast yields enough for two. It takes about 20 minutes from start to finish and has an approximate dosage 10 mg of THC per edible.
- 3 large egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon cannabutter(melted)
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper
- 2 English muffins (halved)
- 4 pieces of bacon, ham, or veggies
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoon of chives (chopped)
Cook your protein and place it on each half of your English muffin or veggie if that’s your preference.
Boil a pot of water, add the salt and vinegar, place a ladle into the pot of water, and crack the eggs into it one at a time . The eggs will solidify in the water and vinegar mixture.
After three minutes, remove eggs with a slotted spoon and gently place them onto the veggie or protein.
Blend the lemon juice, egg yolks, salt, and pepper in a blender on high for 20 seconds then slowly start drizzling the melted butter and cannabutter in a thin stream until thoroughly mixed.
Once the sauce thickens and is creamy, gently drizzle over your eggs and serve immediately.
Recipe Courtesy: Cannabis.wiki/recipes/